Research and Planning Blog

 Hey everyone, it's Natalie. In today's blog, I kind of want to explain and try to put together the idea's I have for my commercial project. In this project I want to really showcase the important parts of my life that I will cherish for however long I can. For the photos I don't necessarily have many from my childhood myself, so I plan to go through the old Canon camera my father has kept full with them. My parents will also have some too but I will be sure to ask. In the photos I want to gather I want them to capture doing something I love to help showcase me, basically. Like me in the coast of California, Painting, Drawing, Shopping, etc. And if I am lucky enough to find them in my childhood photos think it's such a sweet thing I can show I did as I child and still do now. Same thing towards picking was videos I should choose of myself. I want them to have meaning like one video maybe of me swimming in the ocean recently and now. Or maybe videos of me with friends and family that give a really heartwarming feel. So within the pictures and videos I can say I have a pretty good idea of what I want them to be like. But, towards the song choice it's been pretty difficult to choose one and I think it's part of the fact that I am very all over the place music genre kind of girl. Which basically means I love all kinds of music. But, towards this project I want it to be nostalgic. So I've been looking into some of the songs I used to like as a kid and the one artist that I absolutely adored as a little girl and still do know is Taylor Swift. A lot of her songs I had amazing memories too as a kid and they honestly are just so cute and make me so happy. As they still do. But, now being the age I am I've discovered so many more artists. In which I have been also leaning against doing an Arctic Monkey, Tyler the Creator, Tame Impala or Fleetwood Mac song too. But, all and all I will keep continuing to do my research of what I should add in my commercial an hopefully everything goes well from there. See you next time!


                                       1989 (album) - Wikipedia




Comments

Popular posts from this blog